[Histonet] Employment opportunity Seattle/Everett Area

Denise denise <@t> pclv.net
Fri Dec 10 12:56:48 CST 2004

Phoenix Central Laboratory for Veterinarians, Inc. has a position available
for a Histology Technician with ASCP certification (or eligibility).
Phoenix Central Laboratory, (PCLV), is a veterinary reference laboratory
that provides diagnostic services to more than 800 clinics located
throughout the Pacific Northwest and Alaska. We are dedicated to providing
rapid, quality service. Our laboratory is located in Everett, Washington,
just thirty minutes north of downtown Seattle. Visit our web site at
www.pclv.net.  PCLV offers a competitive salary and benefit package
including health and dental coverage, personal time, and a 401K plan. Please
submit your resume to Denise DeRouchey, c/o Phoenix Central Laboratory,
11620 Airport Road, Everett, WA 98204. Alternately, you may fax your resume
to 425-355-3676.