[Histonet] CD3 on BM

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Tue Aug 31 20:23:13 CDT 2004

i have really good results with the new rabbit monoclonal cd3/ the one i use
is from Lab Vision/Neomarkers, works great on mouse tissue as well.
Patsy

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of eileen
dusek
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 3:13 AM
To: histonet
Subject: [Histonet] CD3 on BM

Good Morning,
Is anyone having trouble with CD3 on BM? Our stain works great on regular
tissue but weak on BM. We pressure cook the slides and yesterday I tried
using an amp, still no staining. I was thinking of trying no pretreatment or
protease instead of PC. Are there any other suggestions?
Sorry about the font change, I'm not sure how it happened.
I appreciate all your help

Eileen
Edward Hospital