[Histonet] cassette printer

Leger, Carolyn A cleger <@t> seattlecca.org
Wed Aug 25 15:05:22 CDT 2004

I need some help in determining what cassette printer is worth taking the
time to demo.  Does anyone out there in histo-land have a preference or
really like the one they are using.  I need simple and easy.  Thanks

Carolyn A. Leger
Pathology Department
206/288-2232
206/288-1355
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify me by telephone at (206) 288-2232 or by
electronic reply, and delete this message. Thank you

 This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please leave a message
via telephone at (206) 288-6266, notify me by electronic reply, and
relate to official business are understood as neither given nor
endorsed by the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. To view our complete
Notice of Privacy Practices, visit our web site at www.seattlecca.org.