[Histonet] Immunohistochemistry for Vitamen E?

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Aug 25 18:01:59 CDT 2004

If vitamin E is fat-soluble, it may be removed by the alcohols and
xylenes during dehydration and clearing. If it survives embedding, I
would not worry so much about it coming out during dewaxing. Why not try
frozen sections of fixed material?

Geoff

--
--