[Histonet] Image analysis and slide scanning machine

Histo Jock histojock <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:26:42 CDT 2004

Can you describe more about how this works? How does it create the image if
it doesn't tile? What kind of analysis can it do? You're exhibiting with
Beecher - can it run Beecher's new software?

HistoJock.