[Histonet] Image analysis and slide scanning machine (Wester, Martha)

Glenn Smith gsmith <@t> confocal.com
Mon Aug 16 15:41:24 CDT 2004

Hi Kim,

We supply such an instrument, our TISSUEscope - combining confocal scanning
laser microscopy and a wide field of view.  Depending on your resolution
requirements, the TISSUEscope can acquire a single image at up to 1 um
resolution with no mosaic and no tiling of images. A standard slide (1" x
3") is loaded into the machine and the rest of operations is via software.
We have another model which offers submicron resolution as well.  Both
brightfield and fluorescence detection is provided within the same
instrument.  Please feel free to contact me offline for more details.

Also, we will have one of these instruments at the NSH meeting in Toronto -
we'll be exhibiting in conjunction with Beecher Instruments.

Regards
Glenn Smith, P.Eng.
519.886.9013 x38

Biomedical Photometrics Inc/GeneFocus <www.confocal.com OR