[Histonet] Fluorescence and photobleaching discussion

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Thu Aug 12 17:24:44 CDT 2004

Teri et al,

The same bubble problem/media retraction problem occurs with Molecular
Probes Prolong Gold ready to use and that is why they suggest sealing edges
of coverslip for long term storage.  Prolong Gold is thicker in consistency
but be sure to seal down edges.  I have this occur with AquaMount, an all
purpose aqueous mounting media with AEC chromogen - edges get sealed with
this media too.

Gayle Callis