[Histonet] Long discussion on Immunofluorescence/slide storage

Kathleen Roberts kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Aug 12 12:53:16 CDT 2004

Here's a question: has anybody tried those Quantum Dot antibody or
streptavidin conjugates?  Supposedly this stuff DOESN'T  fade, ever.
I'm looking into it, but have not tried them yet.

www.qdots.com, in case anybody is interested.

Kathleen Roberts
Principal Lab Technician
Rutgers University