[Histonet] H. pylori control tissue #2

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Mon Aug 9 10:53:26 CDT 2004

I am amazed by the number of people who have contacted me about getting
a control block of H. pylori-infected stomach.  Why is there such a
demand for this tissue?  Are your pathologists not helping you identify
control tissue from internal positive cases?  In any event, the number
of requests exceeds what I can possibly handle.  I will send a block (or
two) to anyone who provides me with their name, complete mailing
address, telephone number, and a Federal Express or UPS account number
(or other prepayment form for the shipping/mailing).  I will also
contact the person in charge of the NSH tissue bank to see if they can
accommodate the other requests.  Thank you.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, Ph.D.
Director, Immunopathology & Histology
Hartford Hospital