[Histonet] Lymph Node Revealing Solution

Luck, Greg D. LuckG <@t> empirehealth.org
Fri Aug 6 12:17:06 CDT 2004

Laurie,

We use "Tri-Fix" which I have made for us by American Mastertech, Inc.  It
is a trichloroacetic acid based reagent that works well to "light up"
lymphoid tissue in fatty specimens.  Catalog item is "FXTIGAL".  Good luck,
Greg

Greg Luck, BS, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Deaconess Medical Center
800 W. 5th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204
Phone 509.473.7077
Fax 509.473.7133
luckg <@t> empirehealth.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurie Colbert [mailto:laurie.colbert <@t> huntingtonhospital.com]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 11:09 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Lymph Node Revealing Solution

Someone told one of my pathologists about a lymph node revealing solution
that is made by Sigma than can be disposed of down the drain.  I called
Sigma, and no one there knows what I'm talking about.  Has anyone out there
heard of this product?

Laurie Colbert
Huntington Memorial Hospital
Pasadena, CA