[Histonet] Microwave Processing

Weems, Joyce JWEEMS <@t> sjha.org
Wed Aug 4 17:35:34 CDT 2004

Have you checked into the one Sakura has? It will be the wave of the future, I'm sure. Check it out on their web site http://www.sakuraus.com/ . Good luck! j:>)

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of UniPath
IHC
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 5:58 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Microwave Processing

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I have some questions about microwave
processing and what I found in the archives didn't exactly answer them.
Does anyone use the microwave to process ALL of their tissues?  If so do you
have different runs for large vs. small bxs, prostates, GIs, etc.?  Do you
find the quality to be as good as or better than conventional processing, or
just quicker?

Thank you,

Brianna Jackson

UniPath, LLC