[Histonet] Microwave Staining

Edmondson David (RBV) NHS Christie Tr David.Edmondson <@t> christie-tr.nwest.nhs.uk
Wed Apr 14 11:47:46 CDT 2004

Hi Daryl,
Just to say that we have been using domestic microwaves for years,
replacement is relatively simple and inexpensive.  Matsui 650 watt and Sharp
650 watt were fine but now a Sharp 800 watt.
We have always gone for the digital/numerical keypad versions,  so entering
the times has been staightforward.
So are the lab variety any different behind the label?
Dave
Christie Hosp
Manchester UK

-----Original Message-----
From: Daryl Mikita [mailto:dmikita <@t> wmcnet.org]
Sent: 14 April 2004 17:43
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Microwave Staining

Hello,

Our microwave is almost dead, and we are looking at getting another
microwave.  I was just wondering what companies sell microwaves for
staining are still out there?  Also, what does everyone else use out
there? Our current microwave is just a Kenmore home unit.

Thanks
Daryl Mikita, HT(ASCP)
dmikita <@t> wmcnet.org