[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 5, Issue 11

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Thu Apr 8 17:07:11 CDT 2004

Amos & all - I couldn't have said it better myself. The only difference is
that we have tried >6 clones. Be very careful of the staining, read up on
the expected positivity, and pick your positive controls carefully.

Patti Loykasek