[Histonet] HELP!!!

Jorge Ivan Zapata Valencia jizv66 <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 03:47:10 CDT 2004

Hello everybody.
Cordial greetings.
I have been trying immunostaining for CD markers on mouse tissue samples. I
have gotten some really nice slides but............sometimes the edges of
the samples turn brown but the center continues completely clear. Even the
negative control sometimes is completely clear and the other samples brown
edges. I do not know if my problem is that I am allowing the samples to dry
up, I am not completely covering samples with the antibody solutions or
............????. May one help me to find what is the problem and how to
solve it??
Thank You very much.
Regards,

JORGE IVAN ZAPATA