[Histonet] automated immunostainers

Mauricio S. Morais Mauricio.Morais <@t> tufts.edu
Tue Sep 30 14:25:02 CDT 2003

Hello Histonetters.

Can anyone give me an idea about the costs of the machines (system) plus
monthly maintenance?
I wish to know if worth to have one to process 6-10 slides/day.

Thank you.

Mauricio S. Morais
Senior Research Technician
Nutrition, Exercise, Physiology, and Sarcopenia Laboratory (NEPS)
TUFTS University
Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging
711 Washington Street, Rm 436
Boston, MA 02111
(617) 556-3226