[Histonet] All those muscvle and nerve packets

George Cole georgecole <@t> ev1.net
Wed Sep 17 12:40:58 CDT 2003

It has been a wonderful experience---your responses to the offer of the
muscle and nerve packets----57 have gone out across the states and to 6
countries around the world.
Now then---what now?
Are none, some or many labs going to adopt none, some or all the methods
presented in the DVD's and pages?
To turn the stats around a bit---NOT adopting the procedures---sticking
to the pip-on-a-cork-one-section-per-slide-procedures as shown in the
texts amounts to being 5 to 50 times less likely to find the information
in muscle and nerves sent to you.
As I am retired,  outside the labs looking in, I will be very grateful
for any response from you histotechs as to just what your response to
the new methods presented on the 3 DVD's and 18 pages of procedures is
to be.
Greetings to you all---I know I am lucky to be retired and all that, but
if anyone of you would like to take on my 75 years and let me have your
youth----I'm willin'!!"
  georgecole <@t> ev1.net