[Histonet] immunohistochemistry and frozen sections

Greg Dobbin dobbin <@t> upei.ca
Tue Sep 16 11:58:43 CDT 2003

Vincenzo,
You did not mention whether or not the tissues were fixed, so
assuming you are cutting fresh frozen sections, why are you
applying atigen retreival methods? Antigen retreival methods are
only for formalin fixed tissues.
Greg