[Histonet] Talented Histotechs wanted

Tommy Vedilago tvedilago <@t> system1.net
Tue Sep 16 10:31:16 CDT 2003

Hello Histonetters,

  If you have ever wanted to work for a lab that is truly a family atmosphere where your skills and abilities are concretely appreciated, I have just the job for you. I have 3 positions for Histotechs in Dallas, TX with a progressive lab that has been in place for 36 years now. They are offering outstanding pay, benefits, and atmosphere. They are also offering relocation and hire bonus. If this holds interest for you or if you know of someone in the job market, please give me a call at 866-SYSTEM1.
Tommy Vedilago
System 1 Search
(864) 627-0012
(864) 627-0013 Fax