[Histonet] CAP Question anp.23075

Horn, Hazel V HornHV <@t> archildrens.org
Sun Sep 14 16:27:34 CDT 2003

I'm having my CAP inspection soon and wondered what is meant by this
question.

Is there EVIDENCE of ongoing evaluation of results of instrument maintenance
a nd function for all devices?

The 2 questions before this one are about a schedule for checking
instruments (yes) and are the service and repair records promptly available.
(yes)

So......What does the above question pertain too??   HELP!

Hazel Horn, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Arkansas Children's Hospital

Phone - 501.364.4240
Fax - 501.364.3912

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Arkansas Children's Hospital