[Histonet] Antibody Availability

Judy Decker jdecker <@t> vectorlabs.com
Thu Sep 11 15:30:12 CDT 2003

Dear Histonetters:
     We would like to clarify some misinformation circulating recently regarding the availability of Novocastra products. A Histonet posting by Elliot G. Osterhaus a few weeks ago incorrectly indicated Novocastra products were no longer available through Vector Laboratories. We attempted to contact this individual privately to correct this misinformation. To date, he has not responded to us.
     Vector Laboratories continues to be the authorized distributor for all Novocastra antibodies and products in the United States, Canada, and the UK, as we have been for over the last 10 years.
      Sincerely, Judy Decker