[Histonet] Polyurethane processing

Don.Birgerson <@t> leica-microsystems.com Don.Birgerson <@t> leica-microsystems.com
Thu Sep 11 15:12:36 CDT 2003

Hi Noel,
      Most of the time materials such as plastics are cut without
embedding. The heat and chemical interaction will interfere with pol or IR
examination of the material.  I am not sure why your cutting this material
but if you can give me a call we can discuss the options.

Don Birgerson
Leica Microsystems
Technical Assistance Center
Don.Birgerson <@t> Leica-Microsystems.Com
1-800-248-0123  ext 5918

                      "Noel D. Clark"
                      <Noel.Clark <@t> ORTHO.UAB.EDU>          To:       "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'"
                      Sent by:                             <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
                      histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouth        cc:
                      western.edu                         Subject:  [Histonet] Polyurethane processing

                      09/11/2003 10:18 AM

Any logistics comments on processing polyurethane material in either
paraffin or plastics?

Thanks.

noel

Noel Clark, M.A., HTL (ASCP)