[Histonet] effects of decalcifying reagents on probes

Nava, Josefa JosefaNava <@t> texashealth.org
Tue Sep 9 13:30:04 CDT 2003

Hello to all,

Does anybody know  if decalcifying reagents affect the tissue(bone) when in
situ  (kappa, lambda, RNA+) is to be done on the tissue?
I did a kappa ,lambda ,RNA+ on a decaled bone and I have no staining on all
of them, but the controls are good.  Any suggestions ?
I thank you very much. By the way I am using the Ventana in situ reagents,
and have talked to their tech support but did not get good explanation .

Josie

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.