[Histonet] Grossing Work Station

GUTIERREZ, JUAN juan.gutierrez <@t> christushealth.org
Wed Sep 3 09:25:40 CDT 2003

We just had one installed this summer, and the doctors seem to like it. It is from MOPEC.  You can contact them at 1-800-362-8491 or on the web at www.mopec.com.   We got the MB600 with the adjustable height.  When you have several docs with differing styles of grossing it comes in handy.  What's nice about it is that it is self contained, including a sink with garbage disposal.  It also adjust so that the doc or tech can either sit down or stand to gross.  If you have any tall people grossing they're going to like it.
Sorry to have rambled on.  I hope this helps.

Juan C. Gutierrez, HT(ASCP)

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Sue Barnes [mailto:SBarnes <@t> elch.org]
	Sent: Wed 9/3/2003 8:57 AM
	To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
	Subject: [Histonet] Grossing Work Station

	Hi
	I need some information on Grossing Work Stations.  We are budgeting for one
	this year
	and the only information I have is from Thermo Shannon.  Are there other
	companies out
	there that have the same type of station?  Is anyone using a grossing
	station, if so how do
	you like it.
	If there are vendors please get some information to me.
	Thanks
	Sue Barnes
	East Liverpool City Hospital
	East Liverpool, Ohio