[Histonet] Histology books for sale

Priscilla Delventhal pdelvent <@t> wyoming.com
Fri Oct 31 11:06:35 CST 2003

Hello Histonetters - I am semi-retired now and would like to sell some
of the books and periodicals I've accumulated over the years.  Most of
the periodicals are free for the postage and the books range from
$1.00 to $5.00.  Most of these are from the 60's and 70's when I was
actively teaching.  Some are medical books for pathologists, but I
found them helpful.  Even though they are not recent, they are still
very helpful to histology students and for $5.00 it would be pretty
hard to find this material elsewhere.  A couple of the books are from
the 60's and are possibly considered classics.  I will send them book
rate and require a money order in hand before they will be sent.

I will be on temporary assignment from October 15th through December
10th so you need to contact me ASAP.

Contact me by e-mail and I will send you the 5 page list.

Thanks - Priscilla Delventhal in Central Wyoming