[Histonet] ST5050

Don.Birgerson <@t> leica-microsystems.com Don.Birgerson <@t> leica-microsystems.com
Thu Oct 30 15:18:32 CST 2003

Roger,
      Your message mentioned an Autostainer, ST5050. The ST5050 is the
"Histostainer Ig" while the Autostainer is ST5010. Give me a call and I'll
try to help.

Don Birgerson
Leica Microsystems
Technical Assistance Center
Don.Birgerson <@t> Leica-Microsystems.Com
1-800-248-0123  ext 5918

                      "Charles, Roger"
                      <rcharles <@t> state.pa.us>              To:       <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouth        Subject:  [Histonet] ST5050
                      western.edu

                      10/30/2003 10:14 AM

I am getting a variance of staining intensity on my 2 ST5050 autostainers.
Has anyone else had this problem and can it be corrected?

Roger Charles
Microbiologist
PA Department of Agriculture
Veterinary Laboratory