[Histonet] Special Stain for Keratin, not IHC

marjorie lehman Marjorie.Lehman <@t> unilever.com
Wed Oct 29 06:41:27 CST 2003

Hi Jim,
In the third edition of the AFIP manual there are 2 stains for keratin:
Ayoub-Shklar method for keratin and prekeratin and Dane's method for
prekeratin, keratin and mucin. I have used the A-S one and I have also used a
modified Papanicaou. Both are nice -take a bit of tweaking though.
Marge