[Histonet] RE: Digital Photomicroscopy

Robert Schoonhoven rschoon <@t> email.unc.edu
Mon Oct 27 09:30:30 CST 2003

Gordon,

I  also have the M10AD Olympus film camera which I now compliment with
the Olympus MicroFire CE (Model S99809).  I say "compliment" as there is
not (at this time), a true digital substitute for the resolution of a
film camera.  However.....I really like the MicroFire and its' software.
  Very easy to use and all the bells and whistles of a top of the line
film camera.  I don't want to sound like a commercial for Olympus but I
am a very satisfied customer with this unit. Feel free to contact me off
list if I can provide more information.

regards,
Bob