[Histonet] poor sectioning

Alan Bright abright <@t> brightinstruments.com
Wed Oct 22 04:18:27 CDT 2003

Dear Louise & Histonetters that are interested,

I have a wide experience of sectioning plastics and non-organic
materials, we manufacture a range of cryostats and microtomes to suit
this type of application and have supplied them for plastic implant
studies too.

I understand the problems you are having and to be sure to give you the
correct advice I would like you to send me samples of the materials you
are having problems with, please include instructions as to what face to
section and how thick.

Best Regards

Alan Bright

Bright Instrument Co.Ltd.