[Histonet] Cyclin D1

Scott Mordue i_stain <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 02:30:52 CDT 2003

Hi Mary,

We get our Cyclin D1, clone AM29 from Zymed. Try order
it from them.

Scott
CSU

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On
Behalf Of Mary Bryhan
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 12:22 PM
To: r.min <@t> biogenex.com
Cc: Judith Hoschner; Marcia Shattuck; Adolfo Noel
Ceniza MD;
histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Cyclin D1

Dear Roy,

I found out today through our purchasing department
that Cyclin D1 has been
discontinued by BioGenex.  I called and spoke with
Amanda in technical
support who said that the antibody had problems and
was pulled. This is not
the first time that an antibody, or kit constituent
has been identified as
"bad" without any notice to us, the customer.  If we
are to keep our working
relationship, I expect that BioGenex will notify us as
soon as a problem is
detected.

Cordially,

Mary Bryhan