[Histonet] LMD ... IHC sections falling off

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> earthlink.net
Mon Oct 20 15:20:39 CDT 2003

Victoria,
         Firstly try thinner sections 10 um is a bit thick. Next you should
use some type of charged, silanized or APES slides. You can either silanize
your own slides or buy them from a vendor. Adhesives aren't necessarily
good for IHC as they can interfere with the reaction.
Amos Brooks