[Histonet] Billing for procedures

Paula Wilder histo20 <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:19:34 CDT 2003

I don't know if anyone can help with this.  We are being asked to calculate
all expenses associated with every procedure done in pathology.  This is to
include reagents, tech time; like tests are to be grouped together. This is
so that we capture all the billing charges.  We have not been given any
guidance or any particular place to start.  Though other hospitals have
develped their own activity master, we were asked to re-invent the wheel.
Any help, any direction with this would be very greatly appreciated!
Paula Wilder
St. Joseph Medical Center
Towson, MD

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more.  Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa