[Histonet] EDTA

Wilhelms, Margaret B margaret_b_wilhelms <@t> groton.pfizer.com
Mon Oct 20 07:58:50 CDT 2003

I've seen lots of posts in the archives about EDTA and formulas.  But I have
a question:  Has anyone had any trouble getting EDTA powder to dissolve in
distilled water?

Meg

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.