[Histonet] Temporary full-time histotech position and per diem cytoprep tech position in northeast ohio

CWilsonCPI <@t> ameripath.com CWilsonCPI <@t> ameripath.com
Tue Oct 14 14:49:56 CDT 2003

We have a temporary full-time position for a histotechnician lasting for
approximately four months with the possibility of turning into a permanent
position.  We are located outside of Cleveland, OH.  At this time I'm NOT
looking to fill this position through an agency.  So if you are affiliated
with an agency do NOT contact me at this time.  Anyone else interested
please fax a resume to my attention at the number below.  We also have a per
diem position for a cytology prep person interested in working a few hours a
week and to provide coverage for approximately 4-6 weeks full- time  in
December.  Fax resumes for this position also to the number below.
Thanks,
Carol Wilson
Lab Supervisor
AmeriPath Cleveland