[Histonet] In situ hybridization

Jimmy Lao lao_ji <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 11:20:28 CST 2003

Susan Wells,
This is exactly a set of four books.
ISBN: 047150338x
I searched half.com, there are new and used book of
this item there. new one cost $647.30, the used one
$100 but only volumn 1&2.
I couldn't recommend our Lab wibsite due to under
construction. but for in situ protocol, you can
visit:http://www.rodentia.com/wmc/docs/Big_In_Situ.html
I found it is similar to the one I used.
Hope this help.
Zhimin Lao