[Histonet] Senior Technologist, Immunohistochemistry position opening, east San Francisco bay area

Morken, Tim - Labvision tpmorken <@t> labvision.com
Fri Nov 21 14:45:40 CST 2003

Lab Vision Corporation has an opening for a Senior Technologist in the
Immunohistochemistry QC and Development laboratory. The successful candidate
will have extensive experience in the development of novel antibodies for
histology applications with emphasis on optimal labeling methodology.
Extensive experience in clinical application of antibody probes to tissue
pathology is desired. Additionally the position requires design input and
testing of new instruments and other products. The successful candidate will
be one who thrives on applying experimental procedures on a daily basis and
relishes solving problems in immunohistochemistry. Relocation assistance is
possible for the right candidate.

Lab Vision is a leader in automation of immunohistochemistry and an
innovator in antibody development, most recently with the introduction of
Rabbit Monoclonal antibodies. We are also a leader in the research antibody
field. We will soon introduce an extensive line of IVD antibodies for the
clinical market.

Lab Vision is located in Fremont, California, in the East San Franscisco Bay
Area, also known as Biotech Bay.

See our website at www.labvision.com <http://www.labvision.com/>

Please respond to:

Tim Morken