[Histonet] Re Book search

John Auld John.Auld <@t> whnt.nhs.uk
Wed Nov 19 05:54:51 CST 2003

Tracey
Ihave just (18th) ordered John Kiernan's book for Amazon in the UK and it
should be delivered in the next couple of days. It maybe worth trying
Amazon.co.uk
There are advantages to being on this side of the Atlantic.

Regards

John

Dept of Histopathology and Clinical Cytology
Arrowe Park Hospital
Arrowe Park Road
Upton
Wirral

Hello to all,

I just received notification from Amazon, that John Alan Kiernan's
"Histological and Histochemical Methods: Theory and Practice" book is not
available from any of their sources.  Does anyone know from where I can
purchase this?  If not, can someone suggest an appropriate equivalent?  I
am interested in a book that will detail the chemical nature of dyes as
well as their staining mechanisms...basically an extension of his talk at
this year's NSH meeting.  I am familiar with the "Best of the Histonet book

list", but I am not sure of the best substitution(s).  As always, thanks
for any help.

Tracey Couse
Laboratory Coordinator/Histologist
Georgia Tech/Emory Center for the