[Histonet] Trichromes (was Re:What is Histology?)

SAULSAULX <@t> aol.com SAULSAULX <@t> aol.com
Mon Nov 17 05:57:17 CST 2003

Ok guys i am sorry i was not clear initially on my request.Here is what I
need,I am looking for a research paper type in which compares the different types
of staining procedures and there uses.The two stains of interests are the
Trichrome and the Alcian Blue.The paper must include the history of how the stain
was introduced and the mechanism by which it works and lastly, for what
purposes is the stain used.Idont know how anyone can write a 10 page paper on
such,but that is the assignment I have and do not know how to proceed with
this.Thanks

Saul