[Histonet] URGENT! Questions regarding snap freezing in liquid nitrogen with isopentene

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Mon Nov 10 08:55:56 CST 2003

I learned to snap freeze with 2-methylbutane (isopentane) cooled by
liquid nitrogen over 25 years ago and it was a common proceedure then.
Try textbooks on histological technique for the original references.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.