[Histonet] Staining Umbilical Cord Cells

hamdi abuali hamdi <@t> doctor.com
Mon Nov 3 13:00:16 CST 2003

Hello all

anyone aware of any specific stain to tag injected HUMAN cells for cardiac proteins with no crossreactivity with rat cardiac proteins .( I am injecting human stem cells in rat heart and trying to visualize the injected cells ) .

I am also looking at DAPI and Fluorescin to stain my cells .. any thoughts here ?

Thank you

Hamdi Abu-Ali, MD
University of South Florida - Cardiology

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers