[Histonet] Jobs in Histology

Tommy Vedilago tvedilago <@t> system1.net
Tue Dec 30 08:00:50 CST 2003

Hello again Histonetters,
We are still looking for highly qualified and energetic managers for several locations across the country. We need supervisors in Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Maine, Houston, NYC, Tucson, AZ, Tampa, New Jersey, Nashville, and Brooklyn. We are also looking for techs in various locations and we are now accepting travelers who are tired of dealing with the large companies. Please feel free to contact me via email or at 866-797-8361. I hope all of you had a merry Christmas and have a happy New Year.

Tommy Vedilago
System 1 Search
(864) 627-0012
(864) 627-0013 Fax