[Histonet] p57

Marron, Lori llczap <@t> bpthosp.org
Fri Dec 26 10:15:03 CST 2003

I am interested in running p57 in our lab and I was wondering if anyone
could give me some info on what is the best company to use and the protocol
for it?  We use the Dako immunostainer and the Lsab2 kit.   Thanks

This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System. The information
contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are the
intended recipient, you must maintain this message in a secure and
confidential manner. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this message. Thank you.