[Histonet] Controls for COD

Bill Sinai bills <@t> icpmr.wsahs.nsw.gov.au
Tue Dec 23 14:54:16 CST 2003

Dear All,

We have been looking for a control for C4D (Hyper Acute Rejection).  In most
cases the material we have is limited in volume and so we consistently run
out of controls.  Do any of you have suggestions what we could use as
control material.  So far it has been suggested tonsil may suffice but
apparently the staining is inconsistent.

Many thanks
Bill Sinai
Laboratory Manager
Tissue Pathology, IMPAR
Westmead NSW 2145
Australia
Ph 02 9845 7774

This electronic message and any attachments may be confidential.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message would you please delete the
message and any attachments and advise the sender. Western Sydney
Area Health Services (WSAHS) uses virus scanning software but excludes
any liability for viruses contained in any email or attachment.

This email may contain privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify WSAHS
immediately.

Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender
except where the sender expressly and with authority states them
to be the views of WSAHS.