[Histonet] steamers

Bartlett, Jeanine jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Fri Dec 19 10:58:39 CST 2003

Thanks.  I was thinking along the same lines as a laboratory microwave
versus a home microwave.  Definitely different than what you buy at Best
Buy.  We have a household steamer we use here, I was just hoping there
was something a little better out there.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Steven E. Slap [mailto:siksik03 <@t> comcast.net]
	Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 11:52 AM
	To: Bartlett, Jeanine; HistoNet Server
	Subject: Re: [Histonet] steamers

	Jeanine & HistoNetters

	There is no such thing as a "laboratory-grade" steamer, if what
you mean is a steamer made especially for use in laboratories.  I'm sure
that you will get recommendations from people of steamers that have been
used successfully in laboratories, but this is by no means the same
thing.

	best regards,
	Steven Slap

		All:

		Can anyone recommend a good, laboratory-grade steamer
for antigen retrieval?

		Thanks!

		Jeanine Bartlett, HT(ASCP)

		Centers for Disease Control