[Histonet] Vacancy-Dallas, Texas

Jones, Samuel Samuel.Jones2 <@t> med.va.gov
Fri Dec 19 10:55:21 CST 2003

The VA Medical Center, Dallas, is seeking a certified Histology
Technician/Technologist (ASCP) to fill a full time position within the
Histology Section of the Anatomic Pathology Department.  The successful
applicant must have the ability to produce quality work in routine histology
and special stains.    The VAMC-Dallas is a full-service facility in the
heart of the VA North Texas Health Care System .  We have recently moved
into a new $155 million clinical addition that includes state-of-the-art
instrumentation and technology.  As part of our team, you will have the
opportunity to work with quality, advanced technology and equipment.
Interested applicants should address question to Patrick Kunke, Chief
Medical Technologist, Monday through Friday, at 214-857-0682. The
VAMC-Dallas is an EEO Employer.

Samuel E. Jones, MS, HT (ASCP) HTL, QIHC
Supervisor Anatomic Pathology
VA North Texas Healthcare System
4500 South Lancaster Road 113
Dallas, Texas 75216