[Histonet] paddle forceps

Mike Bromley M.Bromley <@t> dgri.scot.nhs.uk
Thu Dec 18 04:14:46 CST 2003

Hi All
I am having great difficulty getting a pair of paddle forceps, the flat mesh
type, ideal for thin slicing breast.
The type I am after (AB042) was on the Mopec website only a few weeks ago
but has now disappeared, I have e-mailed Mopec without success. Surgipath
and Medim in the UK were unable to help.

Does anyone have an alternative?

I would much appreciate any help.

Best Wishes

Mike Bromley