[Histonet] fluoro-jade B

Stephen.Eyres <@t> sanofi-synthelabo.com Stephen.Eyres <@t> sanofi-synthelabo.com
Mon Dec 15 06:07:57 CST 2003

Hi Sharon,

I've used FJB and it worked very well. Having read John Kiernan's eosin
comments, tried out solution too. It is work but the results were not as
clear. However, I did not try to optimise the eosin method used.

Cheers

Steve

                      Sharon Cooperman
                      <scoop <@t> mail.nih.gov>                 To:      <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
                      Sent by:                             cc:
                      histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouth         Subject: [Histonet] fluoro-jade B
                      western.edu

                      12/12/2003 22:53

Has anyone tried Fluoro-Jade and had it work?  I've found web sites
(including the manufacturer's) that show great pictures, but everyone
I've ever talked to who tried it says it doesn't work (many more
people say it doesn't work than say it does.  I want to try it on my
FFPE mouse brains, but I don't want to waste a lot of time if it's
hopeless.

Sharon
--
Sharon Cooperman                   <scoop <@t> mail.nih.gov>
NIH, NICHD, CBMB                     301.435-7735