[Histonet] (no subject)

Joey Wilkie JWilkie <@t> stmarygj.com
Fri Dec 12 14:30:49 CST 2003

We are habing problems with brown precipitant on our slides after we have
stained with H&E on our automated stainer.  We do have a Tissue-Tek
coverslipper.  The pathologists say the the H&E staining is good.  We called
Sukura and they said that maybe our slides were not getting completely
dehydrated. We have tried uping the times on our stainer, we are changing
the alcohols almost after each rack and we are still getting brown
precipitant.  Our pathologist are saying that as they screen the slides that
they can see the brown precipitant forming.  When we coverslip by hand we
are not getting the brown precipitant.  We can use any and all suggestions
that we can get

Thanks, Joey Wilkie, HT
St. Mary's Hospital
Grand Junction, Colorado
This electronic message and all contents contain information from St. Mary's
Hospital  which may be attorney-client privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  The information is intended to be for the
addressee only.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.  Thank you."