[Histonet] Steiner and Steiner method/H. pylori

connie grubaugh conniegrubaugh <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 16:34:04 CST 2003

I tried to use Zinc Formalin instead of uranyl nitrate and the bugs would
not stain.  Tried it a couple of times and the Doctors were not happy at all
with the results.  \\\\
We only use the Steiner when the Doctors think they see bugs but due to a
lot of inflammation they need to be more specific.
We use the Diff Quick stain  for the daily routine.
Connie Grubaugh
Lab. Med Con
Las Vegas Nv