[Histonet] Pathologist's Assistant Assistant?

Carole Fields cgfields <@t> lexhealth.org
Thu Dec 4 08:13:11 CST 2003

Hi Wanda,
We have support techs that assist w/gross, make cassettes, close cassettes,
put the cassettes in the formalin bath under the correct doctor, keep up
with the grossing log, pickup specimens, accession, and in general keep
things moving.  I guess it depends on what their responsibilities are if you
need them or not.  We have two or three PA's grossing at a time and
sometimes a Pathologist.  We very much need our support techs.
Carole Fields
Lex.Med.Ctn.
W.Columbia, SC

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its
attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all
attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at
the number listed above if one is provided.