[Histonet] aqueous mounting medium nad refractive index

Monson, Frederick fmonson <@t> wcupa.edu
Tue Dec 2 11:55:37 CST 2003

Hi Dave,
    Pardon the duplication, but an answer is most efficient on a list,
but attachments are not.

    I have sent you a PDF file of a Refractive Index summary that I put
together at the beginning of 2003.  Any others who would like it should
request it of me by off-list email using:

Subject:  RI

No text will be required - nor thanks since I will assume each email so
received to include all that is required for me to quickly respond.

Cheers,

Fred Monson

 Frederick C. Monson, PhD
Center for Advanced Scientific Imaging